The Blueye Android app supports multiple game controllers. Included in your Blueye Pioneer package is a PXN-6603 wireless controller. This article describes how to connect the controller to your iOS device.
First time pairing:
Pairing is the process required to create a link between Bluetooth devices to allow wireless connection. You must pair a device with the controller to be able to make a Bluetooth connection for the first time.
To activate pairing mode on the controller:
- Turn the controller on by holding down the red Power button for 5 seconds or until you see all four LEDs blinking.
- Press and hold the blue Bluetooth button for 5 seconds or until you see all LEDs start blinking rapidly
- On your iOS device go to "Settings -> Bluetooth" and "Speedy Gaming Controller" should appear in the device list as shown in the picture below.
- Press the "Speedy Gaming Controller" text and the left LED on the controller should now show a solid red light.
- "Speedy Gaming Controller" should now be listed under "My Devices" with status "Connected" in the Bluetooth menu as shown below
Connecting to a paired controller:
After the controller has been paired with a device, the device will remember the controller and you only need to use the Power button to turn the controller on and off.
Power On: Press and hold Power button for 5 second or until all LEDs start blinking
Power Off: Press and hold Power button for 5 seconds or until the LEDs turns off