The Blueye Android app supports multiple game controllers. Included in your Blueye Pioneer package is a PXN-9613 wireless controller. This article describes how to connect the controller to your Android device in the correct input mode.
Set correct mode and connect
The PXN-9613 wireless controller supports multiple modes. The Blueye Android app is only compatible with the Android Mode.
- When the gamepad is off, press A+MODE button to select Android Mode and set the controller in pairing mode.
- Verify that LED1 is flashing.
- Open the Bluetooth settings on your Android device and scan for new devices. This may take 30 seconds or more.
- Connect to the PXN-9613 in the list of available devices in the Bluetooth management interface on your Android device. If you cannot see the controller named "PXN-9613" in the list, have a look in the "Previously connected devices"-list.
- When LED1 indicator light stops flashing and becomes solid the controller is connected.
- The PXN-9613 will be listed as an input device under Paired Devices in Bluetooth settings.
Attached is the complete PXN-9613 User Manual. Please refer to it for further details on your PXN-9613 wireless controller.