The Blueye Android app supports multiple game controllers. Included in your Blueye drone package is a PXN-9613 wireless controller. This article describes how to connect the controller to your Android device in the correct input mode.
First time pairing:
The PXN-9613 wireless controller supports multiple working modes. The Blueye Android app is only compatible with the Android Mode.
- When the controller is off, press the A+MODE buttons to select Android Mode and set the controller in pairing mode. If the controller is already turned on hold the MODE button for 3 seconds to turn it off.
- Verify that LED1 is flashing.
- Open the Bluetooth settings on your Android device and scan for new devices. This may take 30 seconds or more.
- Connect to the PXN-9613 in the list of available devices in the Bluetooth management interface on your Android device. If you cannot see the controller named "PXN-9613" in the list, have a look in the "Previously connected devices"-list.
- When LED1 indicator light stops flashing and becomes solid the controller is connected.
- The PXN-9613 will be listed as an input device under Paired Devices in Bluetooth settings.
Connecting to a paired controller:
After the controller has been paired with a device, the device will remember the controller and you only need to use the MODE button to turn the controller on and off.
Power On: Press MODE button in for 1 second
Power Off: Press and hold MODE button for 3 seconds
Attached is the complete PXN-9613 User Manual. Please refer to it for further details on your PXN-9613 wireless controller.