- Improved auto heading and auto depth.
- Expose a salinity setting for more accurate depth reading.
- Add camera tilt for Blueye Pro drones.
- Add functionality to download VTT subtitle files for video overlay.
- Add functionality to download Agisoft CSV files that enable scaled 3D models in Agisoft Metashape.
- Add a view to preview videos on the drone.
- Add sorting to log file and video view.
- Add functionality to download picture overlays with metadata and title.
- Recordings will now end if the user hits "End Dive" and will continue for 1 min when the app disconnects, leaving some time for the user to reconnect in case an empty battery or app crash.
- The number of spectators is now logged and made available to the app.
- Log file number is now set in mp4 video metadata.
- Stability and bug fixes.
- Add functionality for capturing still pictures instead of videos.
- Improvements in gyro and compass calibration.
- Improvements in auto depth making it more precise.
- Lights turn off automatically if app disconnects.
- Add a 1-minute timeout before active video recordings are stopped when the Blueye app disconnects abruptly.
- Resolve various video player and video editor incompatibilities in the video recordings.
- Improved compass calibration accuracy as well as notifying app of missing calibration.
- Automatically remove the effect of the thrusters on the compass.
- Turn off auto modes when pointing the drone down.
- Stability and performance improvements.
Read more: Software Update on the Blueye Pioneer