Blueye Android App
- Notify user if a Blueye Pioneer software update is available.
- Allow touch controller input even if the game controller is connected.
- Improve button layout on connect screen for tablet devices.
- Improve start-up time of app.
- Prevent unused buttons on the game controller from triggering unexpected actions in the app.
- Set default video bitrate to 8 Mbit.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Add file transfer support to download video files on Android.
- Add option to use Fahrenheit and Feet as units.
- Improved dead band when using touch joysticks to operate the drone.
- Prompt user if the compass is not calibrated (requires 1.3 software on drone).
- Usability improvements for the compass calibration.
- Dim heading bar if the compass is uncalibrated.
- Build for 64-bit devices as required by Google Play.
- Add Adaptive icon for Android 8.0 devices.
- Fix control force color in heading bar.
- Fix bugs related to Google Maps in the dive log.
- Other minor bug fixes based on crash reports.
- Add dive logs tab.
- Adds detailed dive information in the dive log.
- Fix bug where you could have both Status Menu and Dive Menu open at the same time.
- Fix bug where record timer would start over after 1 hour.
- Fix bug where touch joystick was detecting input even when hidden.
- Add dead band for left and right buttons on certain controllers to prevent false light inputs.
- Display on-screen joysticks as default if no controller is connected when starting a dive.
- Hide Status Menu when tapping the screen when open.
- Improve reconnection when the connection to the drone is lost.
- Improve drone discovery time.
- Add option to turn off media file download under iOS settings.