Blueye iOS App
- Notify user to switch to Wi-Fi Channel 44 to improve stream quality.
- Notify user to turn off Bluetooth on nearby devices if using an older iOS device.
- Notify user if a Blueye Pioneer software update is available.
- Allow touch controller input even if the game controller is connected.
- Set default video bitrate to 8 Mbit.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Improve layout of file transfer view.
- Fix bug with a flickering progress indicator for file transfer.
- Sequential download files instead of parallel.
- Add option to use Fahrenheit and Feet as units.
- Improved dead band when using touch joysticks to operate the drone.
- Allow access to CSV log files from iOS Files app.
- Renamed Calibration to Compass Offset in dive view for device compass offset calibration.
- Prompt user if the compass is not calibrated (requires 1.3 software on drone).
- Usability improvements for the compass calibration.
- Dim heading bar if the compass is uncalibrated.
- Fix stability issues related to the video stream.
- Adds detailed dive information in the dive log.
- Adds landscape view for compass/IMU calibration.
- Fix bug where you could have both Status Menu and Dive Menu open at the same time.
- Fix bug where record timer would start over after 1 hour.
- Add dead band for left and right buttons on certain controllers to prevent false light inputs.
- Add additional margin to views on iPhone X devices.
- Display on-screen joysticks as default if no controller is connected when starting a dive.
- Hide Status Menu when tapping the screen when open.
- Improve reconnection when the connection to the drone is lost.
- Improve drone discovery time.
- Add option to turn off media file download under iOS settings.
- Adds support for configuring Surface Unit settings from the app.
- Adds support for updating the software on Blueye Pioneer from the app.
- Fix bug where the app would continue to run thruster with last input if the controller is disconnected.
- Fix bug where input from the touch controller could get stuck when swiping to minimum layout in diving view
- Asks the user for permission before uploading dive logs to Blueye.
- Fix problem with the high amount of video artifacts caused by the use of the location services in iOS.
- Fix bug with the compass in landscape mode.
- Remove force-push preview in dive logs.
- Set 16 MBit as default bitrate.
- Check for Photos permission before importing video files.
- Fix bug where users can connect to drone, but not download video files from the app.
- Fix bug where the height of setting screen was incorrect in iPhone X devices.