At the moment only video is supported. We will add an option to capture still images in a software update. The resolution will still be 1920x1080, but we will try to get slightly higher quality then what you get by grabbing a frame from a normal recording on the drone. It will also make it easier for users who care more about still images than videos.
Articles in this section
- How do I clean the camera windows on Blueye Pioneer ?
- Is it possible to take still images with camera on Blueye Pioneer ?
- Is there a tilt in the camera of Blueye Pioneer underwater drone?
- What is the megapixel of the camera of Blueye Pioneer underwater drone?
- What is the sensitivity of the camera?
- Is it possible to install an additional filter on the camera?
- What is the viewing angle of the camera?