The auto-depth and auto-heading functions can be used to stabilize the drone. The functions improve maneuverability and video capture quality. We recommend to always operate your drone with the auto depth and auto heading turned on.
Articles in this section
- What are the components of Blueye tether reel ?
- Splicing tethers
- What does the colours of different LED lights on Blueye Pioneer indicate?
- Why is the auto-depth and auto-heading mode important for Blueye Pioneer?
- How do I switch off the Blueye Pioneer?
- What happens if I forget to turn off both auto depth & auto heading before ending a dive?
- How to pack the tether and connect it to the surface unit for the first time?
- Can I turn the drone on while charging?
- Under what conditions should I not dive with my Blueye Pioneer ?
- Can my Blueye Pioneer dive deeper down than 150m?