First time packing instructions:
This is for customers who use tether bags and not reel.
- To avoid tangle on the tether, do not pack all of the tethers at once. First, enroll all the tether and make sure that there are no knots
- Once you have unrolled the tether, take the loose end and put it into the tether bag, and pull it through the hole in the mesh pocket.
- Pack the tether 1 m at a time into the tether bag.
- Connect the end of the tether you pulled out through the mesh pocket in step 2 to the Blueye Surface Unit and place the Blueye Surface Unit in the mesh pocket.
- Store the tether in the Blueye bag. The tether is manually packed in the bag after each dive. When repacking the tether, remember to pack it gradually (1 meter at a time) to avoid tangle.