The Surface Unit can withstand water spray from any direction (IP64) when the rubber connector lid is properly attached. The Surface Unit CANNOT be submerged into water.
Articles in this section
- What does the blinking lights on the surface unit mean?
- Is the Surface Unit waterproof?
- Why is the surface unit is making a squeaking noise?
- What do I do if the antennas on Surface Units are broken?
- How do I change the name and password on the Surface Unit Wi-fi?
- How do I reset the password on the Surface Unit?