Magnets are easy to loose and don't worry if you do. You may purchase new magnets in many different kinds of hardware stores. There are no particular requirements. Just make sure to always bring one when going out for a dive.
Articles in this section
- Splicing tethers
- What does the colours of different LED lights on Blueye Pioneer indicate?
- Why is the auto-depth and auto-heading mode important for Blueye Pioneer?
- How do I switch off the Blueye Pioneer?
- What happens if I forget to turn off both auto depth & auto heading before ending a dive?
- How to pack the tether and connect it to the surface unit for the first time?
- Can I turn the drone on while charging?
- Under what conditions should I not dive with my Blueye Pioneer ?
- Can my Blueye Pioneer dive deeper down than 150m?
- How can I turn on my Blueye Pioneer if I lost my magnet?