Yes, the Blueye Pioneer is equipped with powerful LED lights which allows you to dive in the dark, whose brightness can be controlled by the Blueye App.
Articles in this section
- What does the colours of different LED lights on Blueye Pioneer indicate?
- Why is the auto-depth and auto-heading mode important for Blueye Pioneer?
- How do I switch off the Blueye Pioneer?
- What happens if I forget to turn off both auto depth & auto heading before ending a dive?
- How to pack the tether and connect it to the surface unit for the first time?
- Can I turn the drone on while charging?
- Under what conditions should I not dive with my Blueye Pioneer ?
- Can my Blueye Pioneer dive deeper down than 150m?
- How can I turn on my Blueye Pioneer if I lost my magnet?
- How do I switch on my Blueye Pioneer underwater drone ?