If an antenna is broken, the Surface Unit can operate with only one antenna as a temporary solution. Normal "dual band WiFi antennas" will work as a replacement. The contact type is RP-SMA and is user replaceable. It is the contact that is waterproof so using non waterproof antennas are OK.
Articles in this section
- What does the blinking lights on the surface unit mean?
- Is the Surface Unit waterproof?
- Why is the surface unit is making a squeaking noise?
- What do I do if the antennas on Surface Units are broken?
- How do I change the name and password on the Surface Unit Wi-fi?
- How do I reset the password on the Surface Unit?