The Blueye Observer App for iOS can be downloaded from the Apple App Store. This page contains version history information.
Release date: 2023.06.01
- Display altitude information if DVL or Altimeter is connected to X3.
- Display the multibeam tilt angle in the status bar if a tiltable multibeam is connected to the X3.
- Fix a bug where drone power-on time in the status bar did not update on X3.
Release date: 2023.02.23
- Update the video streaming library to the latest version.
- Improve robustness when using the new communication protocol in Blunux v3.0.
Release date: 2022.10.05
- Support for the new communication protocol in Blunux v3.0.
- Update video streaming library.
- Display readings from the cathodic protection probe.
- Add Japanese translation.
Release date: 2021.04.04
- Display readings from Cygnus Thickness Gauge if connected to X3 drone
- Add support for Aspect Fit, Aspect Scale, and Stretch scale modes
- Update video streaming library
Release date: 2021.09.29
- Improve recovery if a video stream fails.
- Improve layout on iPadOS.
- Double-tap the picture-in-picture video to swap if Blueye External Camera is connected.
Release date: 2021.09.10
- Add support for Blueye External Camera on X3 drones.
- Change the background color to dark gray.
Release date: 2021.02.21
- Add full support for running the iOS app on Apple M1 Macs.
- Add a new setting to set the default video size mode.
Release date: 2021.01.05
- Rename the app from Blueye Dive Buddy to Blueye Observer.
- Improve performance of video stream.
- Double-tap video to change between Stretch and Aspect Fit sizing of video.
- Add setting to select temperature unit (Celsius or Fahrenheit).
- Add setting to select depth unit (Meters or Feet).
- Display recording status in the status bar.
Release date: 2019.05.29
- Initial release.