In order for us to help you with you support case, you can help us by providing valuable debug data when submitting your support case. Please read this page and use the template in this article: Contact Support Team
Please send us information about your drone
- Drone serial number
- Drone software version
- App version
- Device type and version/year
- Tether length
You can find the version numbers the App start screen. The Serial number is found in the setting screen and also printed on the battery tube.
Send dive logs to Blueye
Dive logs give us valuable information about the health of the drone, such as tether speed and diagnostics data. Please follow this guide to upload dive logs. Feel free to do this before you open the ticket to ensure we have the data when we receive your request.
- Connect your phone to the drone WiFi network
- Click Sync log files
- When finished, go back to the settings and deactivate WiFi to connect to the Internet, or connect to a WiFi with Internet
- Go back to the app
- Click on Sync log files (If the button is not clickable, please go to Settings - App settings and activate "Share dive logs" to activate the button)
Send picture of diagnostics screen
Another important debug tool is the diagnostics screen in your app. Please attach a screenshot or picture of it. You can access it while being connect to the drone by tapping on the menu button in the upper right corner of the dive view and then tapping on "Diagnostics".
Include other relevant information
Please help us solving your problem by providing us with more relevant details, specific to your support case, such as:
- What is the problem?
- When did the problem first occur?
- Is the problem reproducible?
- Did you try with a different device?
- When was the last time you used the drone?