What's new compared to the Blueye Pro?
Guest port: The X1 supports gripper connection, such as the Newton gripper.
Storage: The X1 comes with 256GB of storage.
Image quality: Featuring the same improved camera as in the X3, giving better image quality in murky water and low light conditions.
Reinforced frame: A new strong point has been added for robustly mounting external payloads directly into the aluminium backbone.
2nd generation Surface Unit: The X1 package is delivered with our latest 2nd generation surface unit featuring internal antennas, improved water ingress protection and a USB-C connector for charging.
USB-C charger: The new USB-C charger features double charging speeds compared to the previous version, and it includes a powerful 100W USB-C PD charger that can charge your phone/tablet, surface unit and drone at the same time.
Blueye X1 base kit:
The standard X1 base kit consists of:
- Blueye charger v2: Including USB-C cables and 230V USB-C PD charger
- Blueye toolkit: With all the tools you need to service your drone.
- 2x waterproof yellow bags: For storing the accessories.
- Blueye surface unit v2: USB-C charging and improved waterproofing.
- Spare thrusters: One CW and one CCW spare thruster.
- Spare O-rings: Spare O-rings for connectors and battery lid, including O-ring grease.
- Quick start guide: Get up and running in minutes by reading our quick start guide.
In addition to the standard kit, you can add the following:
- Blueye standard battery (99Wh): Standard battery, perfect for travelling and missions for up to 2.5 hours.
- Blueye high capacity battery (212Wh): High capacity battery for missions up to 5 hours.
- Newton gripper: Cost-effective robust 1-axis gripper.
- Rugged controller: Waterproof controller for rough conditions.
- Quick connect tether: Remove the tether without removing the side covers.